понедельник, 24 октября 2016 г.

Presentations.

Hello ;)


Today I want to tell u about the ways to make presentations.

1. The first one is Prezi
The most important advantage of this sourse is a presence of instructions, support and learning videos. It's so useful for new participants. And I really enjoyed it's functions and especially the templates. It helps u to create an attractive and unusual interface. 
The Prezi is on the 9 languages: English, Español, Deutsch, 한국어, 日本語 , Portugues, Françias, Magyar and Italiano. Of course, I've tried to create my own Prezi, and I was satisfied with the result:





2. The second sourse is the well-known Google. Except the fact, that here u can create documents and tables, u can also create and share presentations for free. Its interface with prompts is very simple and intuitive. But in my opinion, here isn't so many functions as at the previous sourse. For example, here is the simple presentation for Spanish lesson:





3. Slideshare allows u to share ur presentations all over the Internet, but not to create it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий